Ready to take your sandy beach or Alaska cruise vacation? Great news – putting your Etsy shop on vacation is a breeze! Just follow these steps (or watch the video below) to see how it’s done.
- On the main page of your Etsy shop, click on Shop Manager.
- Click Settings
- Click Options
- Click on the Vacation Mode tab.
- Click on “Turn on” vacation mode
- Type an announcement for customers. Let them know when you will be away and when you will be back.
- Type an auto-replay conversation so that if someone sends you a message, they will know why you haven’t responded. Again, let them know when you will return and respond.
When you return from vacation, remember to follow the first few steps to take your shop off Vacation Mode.
By the way, if you’re not sure you want to put your shop on vacation, check out our blog post, Vacation Mode or No Vacation Mode? That is the question.
Now, go out and enjoy your summer vacation!